We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, use the interactive areas and features of our Services, invite a friend to use our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide. In some cases, we may also collect the information you provide about others. For example, we may ask you to provide the email address of the friend who invited you to join our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including your access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our Services. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits.
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- operate and improve the Sites and our services;
- provide the products, services, and information you request process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- confirm orders attributable to your account and track the results of invitation referrals;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
- personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent, including if we notify you on the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly;
- with third parties for their own marketing and business purposes (if you are a California resident, please see "Your Choices" below for more information about your privacy rights with respect to this type of sharing);
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also allow others to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and to provide analytics services.
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to a customized group of users on other websites or platforms unless you notify us that you prefer not to have information about you used in this way.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or sending an email with your request to 📧 email@example.com
If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.